-
July 11th, 2001, 02:38 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I would advise a brown paper bag for that problem....or do you like pain?
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:41 AM
#12
Inactive Member
i like pain baby...ooooo...yeah...
wait, was that an invite?
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:43 AM
#13
Inactive Member
sexual pain is the best.
did I just say that?
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:45 AM
#14
Inactive Member
yeah, you did.
now spank me mistress!
-
July 11th, 2001, 04:24 AM
#15
Inactive Member
hey...HEY!!!!
*ahem*
i feel so...
so...
cheated.
why are the guys being such wussies 'round this place????
-
July 11th, 2001, 06:04 AM
#16
Inactive Member
maybe theyre pissed cause we got bigger balls than they do?
-
July 11th, 2001, 12:21 PM
#17
Inactive Member
they prolly are like 13 years old and ain't neva heard women talk the way we do.
Pornification rules!
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:00 PM
#18
Inactive Member
my guess is its a combination of the two. i mean, when ya bait a hook--whaddya expect to catch? PB&J sammiches?????
perhaps they made this forum specifically for US to do just that so they can get there kicks off it...and maybe get spent.
screw 'em.
-
July 11th, 2001, 02:02 PM
#19
Inactive Member
well, any connection between their reality and mine would be coincidental....and if I am wrong I will cherish any initial misconceptions I may have had about them. 
I likes PB&J sammiches, a wayyy lot.
-
July 12th, 2001, 02:26 PM
#20
Inactive Member
i guess ya just won the case, firecracker...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks